Too important an opportunity

On Saturday morning Linda and I took part in a meditation group that meets monthly here in Chico.  It is now meeting virtually, the organizer is such a skilled therapist and guide that we felt certain that the experience would be just as valuable through digital medium as in person. 
I walked away from the experience (from the living room over to the kitchen...) feeling reminded on a deep level of the importance of doing the daily personal work of opening up, of healing, of tapping into the Divine Source.  I truly believe that it is possible to open ourselves up to be conduits of healing, light, and love, to all beings and even Mother Earth, and that this happens in ways far more important that just verbal communication or physical acts.
Life presents far to precious of opportunities to offer healing to each other to spend a day bottled up, closed off, and stunted.  I have spent and continue to spend far too much time with the lights off inside.  And really, any given day I spend moving from one end of the continuum to the other from open to stunted.  It can really even be a moment to moment experience.  But I am recommitting myself.  Today.  Now.  To more moments spent offering myself for the healing and wholeness of all others and myself.

Comments

Popular Posts