This is a reminder
There is such a beautiful balance, though not static, dynamic, moving changing, growing, ebbing and flowing in this world. There is brutality and violence in the animal world, yes, but it is contained and isn't systemic, oppressive, insatiable the way that us humans have organized ourselves to be.
It really seems to me like anything us humans do outside of communicate and foster loving connection, and create art, and things that are intentionally meant to support each other's thriving and well-being are, necessarily contributing to universal harm.
This is a reminder to myself, that when I am not in a rhythm of creating, expressing, connecting, listening with intention, I am causing harm to my own soul. This is a reminder to create. Any area in my life that I am not directing awareness and presence, I am decaying, shriveling. But the opposite is also true. When I am investing in my own Creative Spirit I am find self-replenishing and renewing energy that I have more than enough of to share. This is a reminder...
Comments
Post a Comment