Take it when it comes
When life offers you a quiet moment lean into it.
I just had a 9:00 o'clock appointment cancel. I could frantically try to fill that hole in my schedule. Or I could take the opportunity to appreciate the sunlight slowly filling the neighborhood and shortening the shadows of the cedars, pines, and sycamores in the neighborhood. I have opted for the latter and I feel it will probably be one of the wiser decisions of my day.
I am in love with the morning light. There is something so nourishing about it.
I just had a 9:00 o'clock appointment cancel. I could frantically try to fill that hole in my schedule. Or I could take the opportunity to appreciate the sunlight slowly filling the neighborhood and shortening the shadows of the cedars, pines, and sycamores in the neighborhood. I have opted for the latter and I feel it will probably be one of the wiser decisions of my day.
I am in love with the morning light. There is something so nourishing about it.
Comments
Post a Comment